The University of Regina Celebration Award is a non-renewable award that is awarded to a graduating undergraduate student at the University of Regina.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: June 1st
Open to any student with a disability graduating with an undergraduate degree from the University of Regina.
Note: A disability, as defined by the World Health Organization of the United Nations, is a functional limitation or restriction of an individual’s ability to perform an activity.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply for the University of Regina Celebration Award by using the University of Regina Celebration Award paper application available in the Forms section of the SAFA website.
Candidates must provide documentation and/or verification supporting their disability along with a letter describing how they coped at the university.
Awarded at Spring & Fall convocations.
If you are dropping off or sending correspondence by courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS), please address your items to:
University of Regina
Administration Humanities 108
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina SK S4S 0A2
University of Regina Student Awards and Financial Aid:
Phone (Toll-free): 1-800-644-4756
Phone (In Regina): 306-585-4591
SAFA Website: https://www.uregina.ca/safa/index.html
All information was gathered through the SAMS portal through the guest login.
Other University of Regina scholarships:
- 35 Lions Club of Regina Scholarship
- Against the Odds: Faculty of Nursing Deans Award
- Barbara Byers Bursary in Social Work
- David Ryson Accessibility and Inclusion Award
- Dr. Douglas and Patricia Vandenberghe Scholarship
- FCC Student Ambassador Award
- Garth Edward Usick Memorial Bursary
- Garth Garver Memorial Award
- Jim & Elizabeth Ottley Award
- SaskPower Award in Business Administration
- SaskPower Award in Chemistry
- SaskPower Award in Electronic Systems Engineering
- SaskPower Award in Environmental Systems Engineering
- SaskPower Award in Industrial Systems Engineering
- Timmons Mason Endowment