The Lions District 5CN Bursary is funded by past District Governor Ewen Gray.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: October 1st, 2018
- Must be a student at the University of Saskatchewan
- Must have completed at least one year of study
- Must be blind or have a sight impairment
How to Apply
Log into your U of S portal and fill out the Application for Continuing Bursaries.
Documentation for sight impairment is required.
Selection based on financial need and academic achievement.
Contact the awards center at email@example.com for further information.
Other U of S scholarships:
- Administrative & Supervisory Personnel Association (ASPA) Bursary for Students with Disabilities
- Dr. Isabella Mills Bursary
- Kenneth Bimmann Scholarship
- Merylyn K. Vann Bursary
- Ability Scholarships
- Paul and Carol Hill Harvard Broadcasting Awards in Music