The FCC Student Ambassador Award is a non-renewable award presented to 8 students continuing an undergraduate degree at the University of Regina who have completed a summer work placement with Farm Credit Canada.
Number Available: 8
Deadline: October 1st, 2018
The award will be distributed in two equal payments of $1,000; the first will be issued in the fall semester, and the second issued in the winter semester.
The awards will be presented to University of Regina undergraduate students who meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Business Administration or the Faculty of Science with a major in Computer Science;
- Registered and remains registered in a minimum of 9 credit hours in the semester the award is presented;
- Minimum Undergraduate Grade Point Average (UGPA) of 65%
- Completed a minimum of 23 credit hours;
- Self-declare as Aboriginal ancestry, a visible minority, or a person with a disability
- Has completed a summer work placement with Farm Credit Canada in the preceding summer term and has received a positive work evaluation from FCC for their summer employment; and,
- Demonstrates financial need
How to Apply
You must log into SAMS as a registered user to apply for awards. Once you are logged in, you can apply using the online application by selecting “Apply for Award” from the “Other Actions” box in the top right corner of each award page.
Students are strongly encouraged to apply using the online application in SAMS. However, paper applications are available on the SAFA website.
Students may receive this award twice throughout their academic career.
If you are dropping off or sending correspondence by courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS), please address your items to:
University of Regina
Administration Humanities 108
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina SK S4S 0A2
University of Regina Student Awards and Financial Aid:
Phone (Toll-free): 1-800-644-4756
Phone (In Regina): 306-585-4591
SAFA Website: https://www.uregina.ca/safa/index.html
All information was gathered through the SAMS portal through the guest login.
Other University of Regina scholarships:
- 35 Lions Club of Regina Scholarship
- Against the Odds: Faculty of Nursing Deans Award
- Barbara Byers Bursary in Social Work
- David Ryson Accessibility and Inclusion Award
- Dr. Douglas and Patricia Vandenberghe Scholarship
- Garth Edward Usick Memorial Bursary
- Garth Garver Memorial Award
- Jim & Elizabeth Ottley Award
- SaskPower Award in Business Administration
- SaskPower Award in Chemistry
- SaskPower Award in Electronic Systems Engineering
- SaskPower Award in Environmental Systems Engineering
- SaskPower Award in Industrial Systems Engineering
- Timmons Mason Endowment
- University of Regina Celebration Award