The Administrative & Supervisory Personnel Association (ASPA) Bursary for Students with Disabilities is offered to students who are sons or daughters of members of the Administrative and Supervisory Personnel Association (ASPA). Applicants must have completed at least one year of study in any program leading to a degree at the University of Saskatchewan and have a disability.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: October 1st, 2019
- Selection is based off of financial need.
- Must be a student at the University of Saskatchewan
- Must have completed at least one year of study
- Must have a disability
How to Apply
Log into your U of S portal and fill out the Application for Continuing Bursaries.
Contact the awards center at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Other U of S scholarships:
- Dr. Isabella Mills Bursary
- Kenneth Bimmann Scholarship
- Lions District 5CN Scholarship
- Merylyn K. Vann Bursary
- University of Saskatchewan Ability Scholarships
Last updated: May 21st, 2019